- 23x Hybrid Optical Zoom
- 12mp wide and 20 mp zoom cameras
- IP44 Rating
- "Night Scene" IR-Cut mode
- All-New Smart Inspection features
"H" for Hybrid
Multi-sensor payloads that bring a whole new meaning to efficiency. The unique intelligence and integrated design provide unprecedented aerial imaging capabilities for a range of commercial drone applications.
- 12 MP Wide Camera - 82.9° DFOV
- 20 MP Zoom Camera - 23× Hybrid Optical Zoom
- Laser range finder (up to 1200m or 3/4 mi)
- IP44 Rating
- -4°F to 122°F Operating temperature
- Active image stabilization & EIS
- Night scene mode
See the full picture without missing and details wherever and whenever your mission takes place.
Seamless user interface
A new integrated user interface lets you quickly switch between wide and zoom camera views, and preview the zoom FOV while in the wide or thermal camera view.
Intelligent ways to collect data
Automate routine inspections and capture consistent results every time. Onboard AI recognizes the pre-marked subject of interest in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing.
High-Resolution Grid Photo
Frame an area of interest in wide camera view, and the zoom camera will automatically capture a set of 20 MP images of the area. These images are stored together with an overview image that can be viewed in greater detail.
A quick tap marks an object in view, advanced sensor fusion algorithms immediately deliver its coordinates.
Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the auto-zoom function, while continuously acquiring the subject’s dynamic location.
- Dimesions: 5.9 x 4.5 x 5.9 in
- Weight: 1.5lb
- Protection Rating:IP44
- Laser Safety:Class 1M (IEC 60825-1:2014)
- Supported Aircraft: Matrice 300 RTK
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Mount: Detachable
Zoom Camera & Lens
- Sensor: 1/1.7" CMOS, Effective Pixels: 20M
- Focal Length: 6.83-119.94mm (equivalent: 31.7-556.2mm)
- Aperture: f/2.8-f/11 (Normal), f1.6-f/11 (Night)
- Focus: 1 m to ∞ (wide), 8 m to ∞ (telephoto)
Wide Camera & Lens
- Sensor: 1/2.3“ CMOS, Effective Pixels: 12M
- Focal Length: 4.5mm (equivalent: 24mm)
- Aperture: f/2.8
- Focus: 1 m to ∞
- Supported SD Cards: Supports a microSD card with capacity of up to 128 GB. A UHS-I Speed Grade 3 rating microSD card is required.
- Supported File System: FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT (>32 GB)
Laser Range Finder
- Wavelength: 905nm
- Measuring Range: 3-1200 m (20% reflectivity, full spot)
- Measuring Accuracy: ± (0.2 m + D×0.15%), D is the distance to a vertical surface
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F