The Mavic Air Battery Charger is used to charge the Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery and remote controller by connecting to a power outlet. By connecting to the USB port, it can also provide power to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
This charger does not include AC cables.
In the Box
Battery Charger (Without AC Cable) × 1
- Product Model: P1C50
- Input Voltage: 100-240 V; 50-60 Hz
Main: 13.2 V, 3.79 A
- USB: 5 V, 2 A (Total)
- Rated Power: 50 W
- Charging Temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104℉)
- Charging Time*:
Intelligent Flight Battery:
55 min 60° to 104° F (16° to 40° C)
1 hr 35 min 41° to 59° F (5° to 15° C)
- Remote Controller: 2 hr 10 min
*It will take a longer time to charge the Intelligent Flight Battery and remote controller together.
- Mavic Air
- Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub
- 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable