- Precisely engineered for DJI Mavic 2 (choose Pro or Zoom)
- Shutter Collection: ND4, ND8, ND16 Mavic 2 filters, stock UV tool
- Straight NDs reduce shutter speed with no color profile change
- Cinema Series Glass – Low refractive index, color neutrality, perfect target transmission
- Redesigned magnetic filter case with easier filter access and visibility
- PolarPro Aircraft Warranty – Guarantees against any damage to the gimbal or camera caused by our filters
The PolarPro Cinema Series Shutter Collection for Mavic 2 Pro includes ND4, ND8, and ND16 filters to control camera shutter speed without changing your color profile. Neutral density filters reduce shutter speed in bright conditions to help you create smooth cinematic aerial videos. PolarPro filters thread on in place of the stock DJI UV filter, for easy installation and correct gimbal balance, and are built with AirFrame construction, producing filters that are fluidly compatible with the Mavic 2 Pro gimbal system. Each filter features Cinema Series production grade multi-coated glass to meet the demands of prosumers and professionals alike. Built to get the most detail from the Mavic 2 Pro’s Hasselblad camera, Shutter Collection neutral density filters help you control camera shutter speed to capture pure cinematic gold. Backed in full confidence by PolarPro’s Aircraft Warranty to work flawlessly with your Mavic 2.